The National Republican Congressional Committee has recognized the Sebring for Congress campaign as “viable” and agrees that the Sebring for Congress campaign strategy can defeat the incumbent US Rep. Gwen Moore!
Representing Wisconsin’s 4th District
- First politically active in 1994 in opposition to the proposed hand gun ban in the City of Milwaukee.
- In 2002, active in the effort to recall then Milwaukee County Executive Tom Ament, ultimately successful in Ament’s stepping down.
- 2008 6 week write in campaign against then unopposed incumbent, Gwen Moore.
- 2009 elected member at large of the West Allis – West Milwaukee branch of the Republican Party of Milwaukee County.
- Won Republican Nomination in 2010 & 2012 Primary Election and had best showing of any Republican facing an incumbent Democrat in 4th District general election since the 1940s.
- Currently serve as 1st Vice Chairman of the Republican Party of Milwaukee County’s Milwaukee – South Branch
- Active member of the Wisconsin Chapter of the National Hispanic Republican Assembly.
- Member of the Republican Party of Wisconsin 4th District Executive Committee.