Since my campaign met with the National Republican Congressional Committee and they agreed our strategy can unseat Gwen Moore, others seeking the Republican nomination have appeared.
So, why should you vote for me? I currently serve as 1st Vice Chairman of the Republican Party of Milwaukee County – South Branch and I sit on the Republican Party of Wisconsin 4th District Executive Committee. I am a US Navy Veteran who has lived and worked in the 4th District for 27 years, has owned and operated a business in the 4th District over 20 years, and has lived and worked in Washington, DC while serving on the Chief of Naval Operations intelligence staff at the Pentagon during the Reagan administration. I have a better chance of unseating Gwen Moore than I ever had in the past….and I have a better chance of unseating Gwen Moore than anyone else has today.
Your best choice to represent you in the House of Representatives is Dan Sebring for U.S. Congress!
Representing Wisconsin’s 4th District
- First politically active in 1994 in opposition to the proposed hand gun ban in the City of Milwaukee.
- In 2002, active in the effort to recall then Milwaukee County Executive Tom Ament, ultimately successful in Ament’s stepping down.
- 2008 6 week write in campaign against then unopposed incumbent, Gwen Moore.
- 2009 elected member at large of the West Allis – West Milwaukee branch of the Republican Party of Milwaukee County.
- Won Republican Nomination in 2010 & 2012 Primary Election and had best showing of any Republican facing an incumbent Democrat in 4th District general election since the 1940s.
- Currently serve as 1st Vice Chairman of the Republican Party of Milwaukee County’s Milwaukee – South Branch
- Active member of the Wisconsin Chapter of the National Hispanic Republican Assembly.
- Member of the Republican Party of Wisconsin 4th District Executive Committee.