Representing Wisconsin’s 4th District
- First politically active in 1994 in opposition to the proposed hand gun ban in the City of Milwaukee.
- In 2002, active in the effort to recall then Milwaukee County Executive Tom Ament, ultimately successful in Ament’s stepping down.
- 2008 6 week write in campaign against then unopposed incumbent, Gwen Moore.
- 2009 elected member at large of the West Allis – West Milwaukee branch of the Republican Party of Milwaukee County.
- Won Republican Nomination in 2010 & 2012 Primary Election and had best showing of any Republican facing an incumbent Democrat in 4th District general election since the 1940s.
- Currently serve as 1st Vice Chairman of the Republican Party of Milwaukee County’s Milwaukee – South Branch
- Active member of the Wisconsin Chapter of the National Hispanic Republican Assembly.
- Member of the Republican Party of Wisconsin 4th District Executive Committee.