- 56 year old Cancer survivor and Republican Candidate for Wisconsin’s 4th Congressional District Seat in 2014.
- 26 year resident of 4th Congressional District.
- The middle child of 5, father is church organist. Mother is Pulaski High School class of ’51 valedictorian.
- Milwaukee small business owner since 1993.
- Cancer free since 2006 under care of Zablocki VA Medical Center.
- Officer and Brother in good standing of the George Washington 1776 #337 Masonic Lodge in Whitefish Bay, WI.
- As a Cancer Survivor, Navy veteran, and small business owner, knows the pinch of higher taxes, the soaring cost of living, and living day by day on the brink of financial disaster.
- Experience of life has taught lessons about economic recovery.
Served on the Chief of Naval Operations Intelligence Staff at the Pentagon during the Reagan Administration. Era that included the Grenada Rescue Operation.
Not at liberty to discuss the details of time at the Pentagon.
Was in a position of considerable responsibility.
Was frequently in contact with some of the most powerful leaders of our nation during the Reagan Administration.
Has letter of commendation from the Army Chief of Staff for participation in honor guard during interment of Vietnam Unknown Soldier.
No stranger to the politically charged atmosphere of Washington, D.C.
- Years of Service
- Chief of Naval Operations Special Intelligence Staff – The Pentagon
- Navy Air Reconnaissance Control Center – Guantanamo Bay, Cuba